Anti Buffering Tips
There’s a common misconception about the origin of buffering.
Buffering (freezing) is related to the speed and stability of the client internet connection (emphasis on stability) and not to Streaming Servers with 10Gb upload connections.
It’s essential to understand that buffering is something clients have to fix on their side and there’s nothing IPTV providers can do about it.
The most common causes of buffering are a low or unstable internet connection, other users hogging the bandwidth in your house, wrong LAN setup, weak WiFi signal, among several other reasons.
Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again.
Are your devices connected Wirelessly? WiFi is not suited for watching IPTV, connect your devices via ethernet cable to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Please follow IPTV Anti Buffering Tips for the best IPTV experience.
Anti Buffering Tips:
- Connect your IPTV Device via ethernet cable, powerline adaptor, or strong Wireless N or AC
- If your IPTV Device is connected via WiFi, move it closer to the router.
- Change your WiFi channel to avoid interference with nearby devices.
- Stop downloads on the local network (torrents, movies, YouTube videos)
- Disconnect other devices on the same network that may be downloaded in the background (updates, etc)
- Restart Internet Router
- Restart IPTV Device
- If you still experience buffering after the tips above, press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
GenIPTV.Pro channels are broadcasting in extremely high quality, so make sure you’re connecting via a fast and stable internet provider. You can test your internet stability – stability is as important as speed – using this tool. Keep in mind that a minimum connection speed of 25Mbps is highly recommended. You should also use an ethernet cable or strong wireless (N/AC) on all your devices.
It’s important to understand that client connections are responsible for buffering, not IPTV Streaming Servers with 10Gb Upload Links.